Monday, July 14, 2008

Say "LEMONS!"

I wish I brought my camera along this morning as our great friend Pascale and her two sweet little boys Owen and Will all went to this amazing park/playground in our area. The boys loved it but then, if we couldn't be the BEST parents in the world anymore, we took them to this building site around the corner where they got to watch an excavator scoop dirt into a dump truck. Everyone applauded (yes, parents included) after the excavator cleverly manouvered it's bucket over the dump truck and dumped out all the dirt. Aiden was BESIDE himself with excitement and Andrew watched in complete awe. Motherhood has changed me forever as never in a million years would I have thought watching an excavator (otherwise known as 'some diggy machine' thing I called these machines in my former life) would be exciting.

The pic's!
The other night we had pickerel for dinner and the boys decided to have some fun with their lemon slices. I have to say the summer so far has been great. It's so nice not to be rushing around and having quality time together. We've been lucky with the weather so we've been outside for as long as we can. I've included some other shots of the boys which include colouring while dinner was being prepared (it didn't last long but I manage to get this shot in!). The other shot is what Willy does when we are hanging out in our backyard. It's my current favourite Willy shot to date.




No comments: