I know. I am VERY late in archiving my life these past 2 and a bit years. I read my friends' blogs and think "Wow. THEY'RE moms too. Busy with work, juggling children, husbands, dogs (or various other 4 legged or fin friendly animals) and yet they find time to write. Not only write but write WELL. Prose filled with humour, vulnerability, sadness sometimes but most of all, they make SENSE! There is no stream of consciousness going on here (if you have 2 year olds, you know what I mean!)."
Anyways, here I am. Two years and some change later, starting to write about my life. My life with boys to be exact. I decided to title my blog this because I am the only female in my household. Even the dog is a boy. Anyways, my life has been a series of ups and downs but mostly ups as I can't believe I ever had a life without my precious sons, Aiden and Andrew. It's true what they say. You forget your life before kids. Well, I can't say I have altogether FORGOTTEN my life before kids. I say this as my husband and I had the RARE luxury of sleeping in past 7am this morning (my mother in law had the boys for an overnight). It reminded me of my life before when I would just wake up when my eyes decided to open. I must say the whole sleeping in thing I have very treasured memories of, especially now that I have twin boys:)
So, here I start. I will try and chronicle my life from these past 2 years and hopefully you will enjoy reading the trials and tribulations of a working mom who struggles everyday to find balance in her rather hectic life.
2 comments:
I for one am very much looking forward to your pearls of wisdom, O Wise One, especially on potty training twin boys. You go ahead, I'll stand back and watch and take notes!
Hurray for blogging! Hurray for cute photos of Aiden & Andrew! Hurray for being HMOTs!
Love P
Anindita, Now I am sure who our family orator is.You share so much in such a delightful witty style.
I loved hearing about the boys' summer fun and your absolute enjoyment in every breath they take. The photos are, as usual, so endearing. Janet
Post a Comment